Benefits of membership
Being a Member of the Institute of Transport Administration offers numerous benefits, including:
- Professional recognition within the industry;
- Institute continuing professional development (CPD) programmes;
- Keeping up to date with news, legislation, etc. via the Institute website and Journal, attending seminars, special events and networking meetings;
- The opportunity to express opinions with a view to influencing policy on transport related issues;
- Access to, and membership discounts from, Institute training providers and consultants;
- Educational and informative meetings, social and networking events;
- Member Skills Sharing Scheme – a scheme designed to encourage our members to advertise individual skills and location – see ‘Service Providers’ sections on both our website and the Institute’s Journal.
For further information in respect of membership and subscriptions please follow: Membership > Who Can Join?
With everybody so busy these days it is not always possible to attend Centre meetings so the Institute Members Forum has been set up to give members a chance to air their views, ask questions, and keep up to date with what is going on. It is only available to the Institute membership through the Members’ Area of the website. This can only be accessed with a password obtained from the Institute Administrator.
Here members can find Institute related information which may be downloaded including the Institute Rules and Handbook. Members can also post questions or responses and have a say in, for example, responses to DfT consultation documents.