By joining the Institute of Transport Administration you can expect a sense of belonging to a professional body – unlike the majority of professional associations the Institute is run by the members for the members and is a ‘not for profit’ organisation.
This is something of which our members continue to be proud.
In addition to the specific programmes identified within this pack, as a member you can expect:
- An Institute membership card identifying your continued professional status.
- Transport Management – the Institute’s official Journal, which endeavours to record notable events, news and useful contacts; it is designed by the members for the members and is your opportunity, as a member, to share your ideas and have your opinions published.
- On-line facilities and an informative website to keep you up to date with current legislation, topical news and what’s going on – and where.
- An on-line member’s forum, accessed via the website, providing a facility to seek and share opinions, or gain or share knowledge.
- Access to informative Centre meetings where, as with the forum, members can contribute to the Institute and express opinions and influence how it is to be run by the elected representatives..
- Access to consultants and services specific to members’ individual requirements.
- The opportunity to be considered as an Institute approved trainer, providing Institute courses or your own professional services.
- In addition the Institute’s management are continually tasked to pursue cost saving services for its members. For more information, contact Head Office.