By joining the Institute of Transport Administration you can expect a sense of belonging to a professional body – unlike the majority of professional associations the Institute is run by the members for the members and is a ‘not for profit’ organisation.
This is something of which our members continue to be proud.
In addition to the specific programmes identified within this pack, as a member you can expect:
- An Institute membership card identifying your continued professional status.
- Transport Management – the Institute’s official annual Journal, which endeavours to record notable events, news and useful contacts; it is designed by the members for the members and is your opportunity, as a member, to share your ideas and have your opinions published.
- On-line facilities and an informative website to keep you up to date with current legislation, topical news and what’s going on – and where.
- An on-line member’s forum, accessed via the website, providing a facility to seek and share opinions, or gain or share knowledge..
- Access to services specific to a members’ individual needs, such as: Personal Income Protection.
- Access to consultants and services specific to a members individual requirements.
- The opportunity to be considered as an Institute approved trainer, providing Institute approved courses or your own professional services
- The opportunity to advertise yours services for free within the Institute’s ‘Members Skills Sharing Scheme’; published on both our website and within our annual Journal. .
- In addition the Institute’s management are continually tasked to pursue cost saving services for its members. For more information, contact Head Office.