The Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency recently undertook a survey which concluded that most respondents would like a single point of contact to deal with issues concerning vocational tests. DVSA has now announced that in response to this survey it is creating a new team of customer account managers to work with operators to better understand current and future business needs. They will also be a local point of contact for operators to offer support when needed.
A Customer Account Manager will be assigned to each region covering the whole of Great Britain:
• Craig Nicholson - North East England
• Edward Longman - North West England
• Derek Kelly - North Central England
• Amjad Ali - Midlands and Wales
• Jeff Heeley - East England
• Lucy Vaughan - South West England
• Steve Phillips - London
• Ian McKinlay – Scotland
Operators can contact their local customer account manager by emailing email@example.com and including the area in the email subject.