By joining the Institute of Transport Administration you can expect a sense of belonging to a professional body – unlike the majority of professional associations the Institute is run by the members for the members and is a ‘not for profit’ organisation.
This is something of which our members continue to be proud.
In addition to the specific programmes identified within this pack, as a member you can expect:
- Instant professional recognition - by way of the award of professionally recognised membership post-nominals.
- An official certificate identifying your professional status
- Career guidance by way of a free landline advisory service - Just give us a call.
- Free enrolment onto IoTA's CPD programme.
- The Institute’s official annual Journal (Transport Management), which endeavours to record notable events, news and useful contacts; it is designed by the members for the members and is your opportunity, as a member, to share your ideas and have your opinions published.
- Links to expert advice and essential services by way of on-line facilities and an informative website to keep you up to date with current legislation, topical news and what’s going on – and where.
- Access to services specific to a members’ individual needs, such as: Personal Income Protection.
- Access to consultants and services specific to a members individual requirements.
- The opportunity to be considered as an Institute approved trainer, providing Institute approved courses or your own professional services.
- Free advertising - The opportunity to advertise yours services for free within the Institute’s ‘Members Skills Sharing Scheme’; published on both our website and within our annual Journal. . . .
- In addition the Institute’s management are continually tasked to pursue cost saving services for its members. For more information, contact Head Office.