Institute of Transport Administration

The Old Studio,
25 Greenfield Road
Westoning, Beds MK45 5JD

t: 44 (0)1525 634940
m: 44 (0)7768 303588
e: director@iota.org.uk



Coronavirus (COVID-19): advice for HGV and PSV operators - updated

Health & Safety Executive guidance to manage worked related road safety

Fishing vessels: classification, registration and inspection

Transporting dangerous goods - HGVs carrying dangerous goods through the Port of Dover or Eurotunnel

Driver Qualification Card update - Validity problems

View all news »

International bus and coach services: operator licences, permits and documents

24 Dec 2020

The authorisation needed to operate bus and coach services overseas depends on the countries the service will operate in and whether the service is regular or non-regular.  The authorisation requires application to the International Road Freight Office (IRFO) who approach the countries on your behalf.


Information on how to apply follow is provided through the link below, and to download application forms also.