Licensing and safety standards regulatory decisions, made since 2018 about truck, bus and coach operators.
The regulatory decisions include whether to:
- agree or deny grant of operator licences
- take action against licence holders
This page will also include details of when a decision is appealed, this will include:
- UNDER APPEAL The operator/transport manager has lodged an appeal with the Upper Tribunal.
- STAY GRANTED PENDING APPEAL An order has been made to stay the Commissioner’s decision until the outcome of the appeal.
- APPEAL DETERMINED – SUCCESSFUL or APPEAL DETERMINED - DISMISSED The decision was the subject of an appeal and a record of the Upper Tribunal’s decision can be found on its GOV.UK decisions page.