What UK bus and coach operators need to do to provide services, tours and holidays into Europe and other countries if there's a no-deal Brexit.
- Running Regular Services and the Interbus Extension to cover Regular and Scheduled services, which will be in place soon.
- Cabotage – carriage of passengers between two points in an EU country by a vehicle not registered in that country.
- Services to non EU countries or countries not in the INterbus Agreement
- Registering trailers and vehicle and trailer insurance
- Vehicle documentation
- Driver documentation and actions
Bear in mind July 2010 as the cut off date for agreements and services into the EU and mainland Europe.