Apply for and use a Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) pre-funded account to pay for Driver CPC and driving test services.
There are 2 ways that you can pay for DVSA’s business services:
- credit or debit card
- a debit account facility called a pre-funded account (PFA)
- You can put money into a PFA using different payment methods.
You can then pay for the services that you use from your PFA. This is useful if you don’t want to give your card details to staff who are making payments on your behalf.
You can use a PFA with the following services:
- book and manage driving tests for your pupils
- record delegated driving test details
- record Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) training you provide
Email a copy of the signed application form and terms and conditions to email@example.com.